Location of a Celsior service guide?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Aphox

G'day,
Mainly looking to find out the service intervals and what is done at each interval. Can't get a ls400 from the lexus dealer as they are all tied upto the VIN of the vehicle.
Had a search and couldnt find anything but i might just have worded it the wrong way.
Wanting to either purchase a celsior service guide/log (i assume they came new with them?) Or at least find an online resource stating the type of service at which interval.

Cheers

Any updates, i've still been looking around. Can someone at least point me in the right direction for the important km's? Such as the 100,000 and 150,000 marks?
Cheers...

I dont have a service history for my celsior, so this is what i'm planning for 105,000km's to try and reset it:
- Spark plugs
- New leads (Check ignition coils)
- Check rotor/distributor caps (Replace if worn)
- Oil filter/Oil
- Clean out ISCV

I've already rebuilt the powersteering pump, replaced thermostat, radiator, so cooling system is good. New air filter in there.

- Fuel filter has to be checked?
- Charcoal canister has to be checked?

Anything else i should be aware of?
Cheers

I have a full service guide from 0 to 120000 mile on a LS400. The big service is at 96000km then the 108000km service is quite a small one. If you have no history complete a nornal service checking all the normal stuff including cambelt, exhaust, air filter, fuel filter, a/c operation, drive belt, lube doors, cv boots, gearbox oil, diff oil , brakes, brake fluid and change oil / filter etc as required.
we did an extreme tune / service for a guy recently and it included cambelt, waterpump, seals, bearings, tensioners, both radiator hoses, sparkplugs, leads and oxygen sensors. Any good mechanic will quickly work out what is needed and do it. Cheers