Liquid LPG injection

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I found that site last night but no installers near Canberra :(

Any indication of price? and what sort of hp it can support?

The gas injectors run on a variable duty cycle like petrol injectors? So your tuner could tune as per normal on the dyno?

hi _666_

when i first checked up about these "JTG Liquid LPG Injection systems", there was very little info or write ups an there was no kits for cars, now there is but from only limited locations in australia.

Dual TB's, Whiteline swapbars, 97 RZ Supra brakes, Airbag & controller

I found that site last night but no installers near Canberra :(

Any indication of price? and what sort of hp it can support?

The gas injectors run on a variable duty cycle like petrol injectors? So your tuner could tune as per normal on the dyno?

I remember Neil saying months ago he was off to the training?

Edit* Just read the site you're reffering to. I'm sure he does liquid lpg still.

just remmeber if u plan to disable the std injectors on a std loom u need to strip the loom down around the left hand rear section
then find the wires that power the injectors and cut them and put them on a change over relay
cause if u cut it at wrong spot u can loose power to any of the coils or the ignitors