Leveling out those rears on 1" lowered SC?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jibby

Fella's I like the one inch drop I currently have on my sc but for some reason the rear wheels fall slightly short of allignment? Is there a economical way to correct this, bigger bushings or something? Coilovers are coming later, but I really want to perfectly allign my rears immediately and I can't after the drop, front end is ok. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Running the Eibach and tokimo's for now.

Not exactly, they said you fall just short of perfect allignment, but not a big deal. You cannot see with the naked eye. Since I have now decided to go with wider rear rims and tires, I do want the tire to be level with the ground and wear properly. So I am seeing if I can get any helpful tips on this.

Attachments

• UZS131ECTpin.pdf
    8.6 KB · Views: 191
  • UZS131ECtwire.pdf
    6.3 KB · Views: 120
  • UZS131ECUpin.pdf
    12.4 KB · Views: 145
  • UZS131ECUwire.pdf
    14.9 KB · Views: 132
They set it to it's maximum setting and could not go further which left the rear wheels just slightly short of allignment. So the inner part of the rear tires will wear out faster then the out parts. I was thinking maybe new rear control arm bushing will help or something to that effect.... Any suggestions?

Negative camber will wear the inner edges of your tyres YES and depending on the setting of the toe it can cause wear if not set right. You need some toe in. For example for 1 degree neg (-) camber on each side you should have mininum 1mm toe in (2.0mm toe in TOTAL). Wheel Alignment setting vary from car to car and from front to rear. Without seeing the specs i can't help you anymore than this, my sc is dumped and runs almost 3 degrees neg camber with 6mm total toe and get almost flat wear on the rear

Thanks bro, I am going for the tein flex coilovers sooner then I wanted too, and that will fix the problem, was just hoping for a quick fix and maybe hold out on $1000 teins for a while. Got new rims and tires on the way, don't want to those rears to wear wrong....Thanks anyway.......

superlex1 said:
what did they set the rear camber and toe to? they did know its fully adjustable.

I found my most recent wheel allignment sheet and this is how it reads-

Left rear Right rear

Specified range Specified range
-1.6"% -0.1" camber -1.6"% -0.1
0.13" 0.33" tow 0.13" 0.33"

I am getting my altered rims back in one week and I will be installing wider new tires on them, so I really don't want uneven rear tire wear.. What are your thoughts? Are these setting acceptable?

Attachments

• uzs141_ecu.jpg
    uzs141_ecu.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 28
? % do you mean degrees (-1.6*) camber? i would recommend more toe in. It will be easier if you could scan the alignment report in.

if i it worked it out right .13*(deg) should be 2.2mm toe in, that should be ok.

jibby said:
for some reason the rear wheels fall slightly short of allignment? .
did you mean the the adjustments made didn't meet the specified range?