Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Obama, Barack

• Romney, Mit

• Paul, Ron

• Total voters
The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

cribbj

"Supra" Moderator
Staff member
OK Lextremers, let's take a poll and do our own "election" for the next American President.

Even though the two parties haven't had their conventions to decide who their candidates will be, let's take a straw poll for those who are in the race.

Who do you want to be the next American President?

The non-Americans here are welcome to vote too! For the first option in the poll, which is "American?" leave this blank if you are not American

If you are American, check the "American?" box and your candidate's box

Your names will not be shown

How about none of them... Reset restart please... If I had to choose, it would probably be either Mit Romney or Hillary.....

Mit Romney because I actually like what he is saying in his speeches, or maybe Hillary because of the experience she would bring into office with Bill backing her..... I also like John McCain but he is too soft on immigration... Not good for us Californians.... I also really like Obama for a while, but he just appears a little too weak by nature and maybe he is a little too young as well....

I saw the State of the Union address last night and I swear we have a divided country...Democrates Vs. Republicans, my only concern is when does the political party become more important then the country itself... One party would stand and clap when Bush made his remarks and the other party would not be standing and clapping...

Agenda's and empty promises for politial power has always concerned me between parties and presidential canadates...

Maybe I am the only American that thinks this...Whether or not you voted or approve of the current president in office, that president should be backed and supported by both parties while in office to better the nation.. I am suprised anything every gets done with veto's, division, congress, etc...

This is why I don't vote anymore... I let my mother take my vote... I am still a patriot though...

OK, let's be a bit careful here. I didn't start this thread and poll in order to have a political discussion. That will get waaaaayyyy out of hand really fast.

Please, let's keep this fun and interesting, so just cast your vote. No need to say why or who or anything else. Just vote.

Interesting thus far with 13 votes. Looks like Giuliani's name will be coming off soon. Does that mean the votes for him will go to McCain?

I'll take Rudy down and if the person who voted for him wishes his/her vote to go for one of the other candidates, please contact me by PM and I'll transfer the vote.

Ditto for the person who voted for Edwards, tell me who to transfer it to.

If you don't contact me, I'll assume you don't want it transferred and it'll be lost.

But how do I vote for David Phan?

He couldn't do any worse than the rest of the turkeys running.

At least he would drive a cool car!

The percentages of this poll may not be correct but it seems that the outcome may be.

Question: What is the difference between a carp (fish) and a politician?

Answer: One is a bottom feeding scum sucker and the other is a fish.

Mccain personally admits he can't and won't try to run an economy (cabinet), but he'll be the best foriegn policy canidate
Obama has the strongest economy and least foriegn policy experiance.
Hillary is the anti-christ but she's the most balanced.

Historcally...
rep. views on how to run a free market economy suck. they historically have never worked, and never will.
Historcally...
ex-war hero's make the best presidents, and always get elected.

at the end of the day politics doesn't matter. you completely sell your soul to the devil no matter who's agenda you agree with. ill wind up voting obama because if im going to sell my soul to the devil we may aswell vote a dem and have more money.

frankly... its always been economics to me. republicans do nothing but trickle DOWN money. the rich thro us tidbits. Hah... No the rch get richer off intrest and leave everyone ese hanging.

I like trickle up money... the rich are going to get all the money anyway, so may aswell give my poor ass the money to start with and the rich can have it for intrest when im finished.

Too bad tho... JM desirves to be president as much if not more than anyone else! Its just money...