Landcruiser Auto to 1UZ

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ads4095

Hi all, I have had a 1uz in my 40 series for about 2 years now and am almost on my second clutch. First one the center tore out of it and today the fingers on the pressure plate broke. I used the CRS kit and have had nothing but trouble with it from day one so I am looking at going auto.

What I have heard around the traps is that an auto from an 80 series or a NZ parado will bolt directly to the motor with no adapter bellhousing.

Can anyone confirm / deny this, or has anyone done this conversion before? Had a search around but could only find people using the stock lexus auto and adapting a transfer case to it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Cheers,

Adam.

Using the correct combination of parts it will bolt up. You will also need to sort controling the auto. We have done it but as we make good money from knowing how to do it correctly im a bit reluctant to share sorry. The cruiser or prado box is a strong thing but the lexus auto with surf transfer is easier. There are deffinately a few tricks to making the cruiser box work at its best. I could also supply a clutch that works. Im putting 250rwKw through my clutch and can increase that to 300 without an issue and im not even using the strongest clutch I supply. Cheers

im looking into the same setup atm, but im staying auto so, would the 1uz auto on a surf transferr box be strong enough for a 2ton rover?

second to that would the bell housing off a 2uz bolt up to the a440f

Cheers

well ive gone with the 2uz > A442F bell housing, ordered it fresh from japan genuine toyota @ $500. i will post up some photos and info when i get it

I have run manual convertion for long now.custom flywheel that can be used with a toyota dyna 3ton clutch and pressure plate without problems going auto not bad idea but u looking at power loss plus gearbox management oil cooler and modify propshaft