Knock Sensor Delete

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
Anyone have any idea what would happen to my ecu and car if i delete the knock sensor/s? What type of electronic mod i would need.

If they are in the way, I would leave the knock sensors connected and try to screw them into the block somewhere else. If you can position them correctly (read installation instructions for aftermarket knock sensors) they will still function and provide you with maximum ignition advance with the factory computer.

Don't know much about them except there are several available. Best bet would be to do a internet search.
Actually LINK in NZ kakes the knock link, you may be able to download the instruction manual from their web site and see where they say to fit the knock sensor.

I know if you read Keene Bells supercharging book he advises against using knock sensors on the basis they intervene after the engine has knocked and he feels you are better off tuning to avoid the knock in the first place.

I guess he is saying run less advance as a safety measure.

I have a knock sensor code error and would like to delete the KS. I wonder what type of electronic mods i need to make it work.

If you left the things connected, but not screwed into the block and dipped them in resin to sound proof them, they computer would still think they are there working and because they are not picking up any noise, the ecu won't retard the timing.