Just got my professeionally made headers back woo hooo

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

3barboost

It took a few weeks but the result is well worth it ! esp after my own attempt at making headers ! making headers is an art !

I used the "laser cut flange pdf file" thats floats around, providedthe flanges to the exhaust builder - my diy attempt used the oem flanges

I pulled the engine and gearbox and took them to the zorst shop - big up to TNT exhausts here in Johannesburg

heres the result I am stoked ! now to get the engine back in and get it ready to fire up again !

And the price well I think was incredibly reasonable if not too cheap ! ! ! not that I am complaining the total bill including the laser cut flanges was ZAR 2000.00 thats about 400AUD

thanks guys ! will let you know how they sound / run !
to be honest I was expecting to pay at least 3 times what I did pay !
after my home attempts - I gave up dropped the engine off and asked for headers to clear the steering column etc - there are some things that must be left to the proffessionals ! I arrived to collect and found those beauties ! I am so chuffed its just such a pity that once the engine is in the car they not on view !

Amazing.

A vendor that does what he's supposed to do, charges less than you'd expect, and delivers ahead of time. What a novel concept!

hey Cribb I am with you on that !

nothing on my project ever seemed to be on time and on budget until now ! I am wishing it wasnt Sunday afternoon here - the home owners asosciation is pretty strict about noise so I will sneak some time in on the car on Monday while everyone is at work

Attachments

• S5000982.jpg
    S5000982.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 294
  • S5000983.jpg
    S5000983.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 278
  • S5000984.jpg
    S5000984.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 275
  • S5000985.jpg
    S5000985.jpg