IS300 ecu pinouts

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

evil_si

hey guys, i know this is primarily uzfe terrority but i need help

i have an IS300, SXE10 2jzge auto ecu, i need to know the ecu pinouts.

it is for a project we are undertaking, which involves a 98 2jzgte transplaned into a IS200.
unfortunatly we sold the factory IS200 ecu and loom with the engine, hindsight tells me i shouldnt have, buts its too late now, i have picked up a IS300 ecu and i want to use this to run my guage cluster - stupid multiplex communication.

engine control is being taken care of using a LINK ecu

This is for an 02 model US spec car:
http://bedellracing.home.comcast.net/misc/02IS300Pinout.xls

There is one pin that's not accurate on that. Pin B13 is listed as the CLSW, clutch switch. Instead, it is the Neutral safety switch on the automatic.

BEAN network multiplex makes things more complicated for sure... I have two minor issues remaining with my 1uzfe VVT-I swap. My coolant gauge and trac control don't work. Track control, I can care less. Coolant gauge needs to be operational.

Anyhow, I hope this helps. I also have 01 IS300 pinouts somewhere if you need them.

Grab those pretty quickly, I'll remove them Monday. (as I need the room for something else on my server)

-B

i have just found out the ecu i have is from a 98-99 IS300.
are the pinout different betweeen this and the later model?

cheers Brad i have saved those pinouts and im hoping they are the same.

I'm not sure on the earlier ones. *most likely not* s the 02 went through a major 'revision'. I've found that toyota does things in generations.

I'll toss up the 01 diagrams shortly.

-B