Is 4 hrs. labor to install plugs-wires in Lexus SC400?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Where are you located?? If you are in SoCal around my area, I'll be gladly to give you a hand. Shouldn't take too long.

Seriously,

I dont have covers.... and i can time myself for 4 minute plug change. Xir can verify this.....

However, Jibby can do it after he go to sleep and he can do it before he wakes up....lool..

jibby make sure u come to the Lexus meet coming up on March 11....

Dave, I wish I could make it but I will be skiing in Utah from March 11th-18th Sorry man....I will make every effort to make the next one that is a promise...

:slomo: Thanks guys for the welcomed invites that is very kind and I really wish i could attend. :indiffere There will be others.
James, I am still definetely down for that race this weekend.:drive: Steve and I are still figuring out a really good Street to give it a go so we can all hook up, Pm you later.....

jibby said:
:slomo: Thanks guys for the welcomed invites that is very kind and I really wish i could attend. :indiffere There will be others.
James, I am still definetely down for that race this weekend.:drive: Steve and I are still figuring out a really good Street to give it a go so we can all hook up, Pm you later.....
John,
I told you. Everybody will be missing something without you there. Ok, let's think like this. Instead of skiing with the 2 ski poles that have no NOS (or whatever you call them, I'm not a skiier), you can still ski with a V8 engine that can go as fast as 160 mph.

I didn't know I was so popular I am truely flattered...:veryhappy

Steve you make some very good points above, but I am still committed to skiing and cannot back out....Besides it will give me time away from the car stuff to really think about what the next car mod I should do..:33: That didn't make sense but I thought it sounded funny anyway.

James, how are we looking on that race?....I hear these subura's do 0-60mph in 4.6 seconds and are AWD. This could end up being a very close race and you didn't tell me that. We must pull this off if he is running his mouth and bashing the SC's.....don't like loud mouths and we must shut him down and earn the sc's a little respect......:nono: I think I can take him, but it sounds like I will have to come from behind to win. A Turbo with a clutch that is all wheel drive will have a crazy jump start if the driver knows what he is doing and rides that clutch to engage the turbo from the start. Even though it is Subaru with a four banger and intake this could be interesting...

I need to get back to this Supra brake swap I am working on, I just got the new lug nuts from Kragen, going to see if I can catch enough threads on the studs to pull this off, see ya..

The race is on this weeken bro. He's very excited to race you. He's dying for you to tell him where and when. He thought you chicken out last week but I told him you are not feeling well. Lets get it on this week john. :firedevil :drive:

I'm positive John will smoke the four banger turboed AWD Subaru. I think the Subaru might let off faster but a 400 hp SC will get it back. Honestly, I'm thinking about a 1/4 mile for this race. We don't want to go 0-60 with that Subaru. It's marginal and hard to see. I used to have a four banger turboed Acura Integra dynoed at 300 whp and I know it's not normal after dead stop. I guess that Subaru is top of the line and has 300 hp.

Stevie, I have recently raced the Porsche turbo AWD, needless to say I lost the race immediately from the start, the take off was sick with that Porcshe just like the New Vette I raced a while back. Both have wicked takeoffs. Before I blinked I was already a car length behind the Porcshe while still spinning and trying to grip the rears. I also have drove one of these AWD Porsche's a few years ago. I remember to this day the take off was the most impressive part of that car besides the triptronic shifting. Talk about being thrust back into the seat, wow!!!!:yikes: AWD and HORSEPOWER is a wicked combination:scool: ...... Steve I am glad you are confident in my ride. I tell you if I don't catch him and pass him in my second gear I probably won't win.. First and Second are my kick ass gears while third and forth start to drop off some in this sc riding the nos.... If I lose to a 4 banger Subaru I may have to give up hotroding and pick a new hobby....:Flush: That would be embarrassing. That is like losing to a Volvo!!!...

Thanks for the uplifting words...and that is right "Failure is the mother of success". Brilliantly said.....

I looked at the supra link, and read the brake link... These people, I don't know where they get there facts. Drilled and slotted rotors improve breaking and that is fact... They maybe prone to cracking and all that other stuff, but the bottom line is braking is improved, atleast in the cars I tried them in... I do agree that Brembro's are the best..