I know its a 4cyl. but...

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

hnknrob

i got 3 pulls on the cheap because of the vwclub im a member of in town here, so i decided to take my celica to the dyno today. layed down 183 at the wheels not huge number. but considering its a completely stock 2.2 liter rated at 130 crank hp from the factory with just a 75 shot of nitrous on it, i was pretty happy with it. feel free to discuss, or ridicule, whichever.

*edit: the torque was 194 ft/lbs

Everybody else probably knows the answer already... None the less: Is NOS street legal over there? Everyone seems to have it.........

in the province im in (ontario) its legal to have a car equipped with it. but its illegal to have the bottle connected while on the road. but in my case i only use it in offroad applications (1/4 mile or in this case dyno pulls) so im cool with it. the laws vary depending on what province/ state youre in.

1991 toyota celica gt-s, engine is 5sfe (4 cylinder, 2.2 liter, 16 valve twin cam)

this motor is going to be pulled in the not too distant future in favour of the higher revving 3sgte (turbocharged, 2.0 liter, 16 valve twin cam) this engine will be inheriting the 2.2's nitrous kit if the 15 psi itll be running doesnt satisfy me. :veryhappy

a 3sgte would benice. What about all that power through fwd. Isn't the 91 the same generation as the all-tracs that were offered. Do you think you'd be better of starting with an all-trac?

in terms of work to get the engine in yes, id be better off starting with an alltrac. in terms of cost, not even close. that coupled with the fact ive had the celica for a few years and absolutely love it, i just think it got short changed at the engine department.

*edit: besides, im not adversed to fwd like some guys are.