I just finished the polyurathane diff ear mounts!!

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

xspsi6

I just finished the polyurathane diff ear mount bushings!!

I had these made up for my sc400 as I did not want solid as I intend to drive my car on long trips and since there was nobody that offered some I spent the money to have them made and a mold poured etc so needless to say they cost me a pretty penny however now I have poly 95a durometer bushings:)

Yes I over paid for what they are but I am anal about the mods I do and I could not settle for something I did not really want and I plan to sell the extra sets off on e-bay to help recoupe some of the money I spent on the molds etc etc.

Also I have not yet test fitted them in my car but plan to do say Monday but I hacked an ear off a salavege yard diff to help fitment along the way so I will report back mondayish with real world results.

diffbushings.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks. All said and done there is about 690.00 in them but the extras are to offset the cost some so i should be in them for a couple hundred by the time its all done.

No real need to do the back ones plus they are really not possible to do in poly.

The ears are where all the movement/flex comes from that causes wheel hop so this will do the job and do it well:)

Ok I got them installed and WOW!, What a difference they make!
Wheel hop is gone and squish from the soft stock rubber is gone as well which made the car far far more predictable so I would say this was worth all the effort!

I am super pleased with this mod:)
On to the pics....
diffbushinginstall054.jpg
diffbushinginstall053.jpg

Had something similar to this (Delrin though) in my 99 Cobra. It was an amazing transformation to the vehicle. The kit I used had aluminum bushings for the diff though. Delrin everywhere else.