Huge sound

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

feztallica

hey guys! um, well i've seen sme videos of some sc400s and they have these pretty hefty almost american muscle car sound, anyone have some suggestions besides a magnaflow muffler or to go on top of a magnaflow muffler to make my sound a lot more "beefy," not so japanese sport compact?
What are some of the loudest set ups that you've seen/heard? :mischievo

Borla. I have a Borla 5 inch in/out, and it has a very deep grumble.

Eric

really, i have heard some sound bytes and i was not too blown away, but perhaps i saw a crappy system. could you perhaps post some pictures? they may not be the same

borla is king. Keep in mind borla makes a lot of mufflers. If one style is too quiet... A Pro XS is NOT! LoL! Not much, on anything I've ever heard, is quite as good as a spiral resonator with a borla on it, or atleast a big glasspack.

Hmm. I like the look and advantages (7-10% gain in hp) of the boomer series spitfire muffler. Does anyone have this on a V8 lexus or something close? What does it cound like? What can you compare it to? thank yuh.

"also thinking about some glasspacks, hese thing are LOUD. yes, i want it to be obnoxious.
http://store.summitracing.com/egnse...96&autoview=sku"..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

...wow, that was dumb :guilty:

feztallica said:
Hmm. I like the look and advantages (7-10% gain in hp) of the boomer series spitfire muffler. Does anyone have this on a V8 lexus or something close? What does it cound like? What can you compare it to? thank yuh.
I bought exactly a pair of the Thumper 40057 mufflers that you posted in the picture. However, I'm still waiting for the turbo setup to be installed (in the future). And then, I'll throw in those 2 mufflers along. I'm pretty sure they won't sound that loud but only a deep growl, and that's what I prefer. Wider/bigger body mufflers absorb the sound wave more than the skinny ones.

Attachments

• r 080.jpg
    r 080.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 8
  • r 081.jpg
    r 081.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 8
  • r 082.jpg
    r 082.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 6
I have just posted a clip of my hilux with a par of 3" spintech mufflers on U-tube. Its not as loud as standing next to it, but its a very nice sound. :happysad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWyunSqHRFc

I know its way after the initial discusstion, but i thought I would see if anyone wants to look anyways.
I can get a better sound clip if someone asks?

Cheers.