howmuch horse power can a datsun rear end hold

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

400ZED

I just found out. trying to push the 260Z round some corners in the dry proved a little too much. the outer uni let go sheared in half no small failure here, thumped around for a bit till i came to a stop. so i think it is time for CV half shafts

Just thought i would let you all know 233RWHP (driven like an idiot) is too much for a 260Z rear end.

and after the tailshft let go this time last year i am not having the best luck.

hmmm me likes the sounds of this driving like an idiot u speek of.

im thinking u should be taking the old camcorder out wiht u next time. i wanna see the zed doing 2nd gear nuts lol. there soming soo kool about the zeds .

yeah i think some Video action should be part of the membership on this forum(i will try to get some from me within a month or so)

the falcon diff went bang pretty easy hence the sig.below

still got trans electronics to sort and get speedo accurate before i ventre out and run down at Calder i'll try to con someone with a camera to get a shot at the burnout and launch as i will be trying to impress(mainly myself!)
if you're driveline probs persist, i could happily fit you're driveline to MY other falcon. free of charge. then you wont have any more running costs either.

my trans has decided to shift on its own that is weird it has no computer at al just two switches. very freakey stuff and always at 5500 rpm.
not nice unexpected mid corner with the shift kit.
i think i will pesist withthe running cost but thanks for the offer.

400ZED said:
my trans has decided to shift on its own that is weird it has no computer at al just two switches. very freakey stuff and always at 5500 rpm.
not nice unexpected mid corner with the shift kit.
i think i will pesist withthe running cost but thanks for the offer.
might be a bodgy switch, been well used and not keeping in an open state due to a soft spring? car maybe rattling a bit at 5500rpm causing this??
is that one of kdogs tiptronic kits? if so how and where did you mount the switches for gear changes, are they special switches that can handle constant use?

my offer will always stand if you cant live with the hassels.. i'd even fit the dodgy switch