Howdy

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Chronicle

Hi. My name is Thomas and I'm a senior in high school. Strange as it sounds, my DD is a 1999 T/A. I love my car, and the LS1 is a magnificent engine, but there are a couple problems with modding it. A. When working with it, I don't have a car. B. The LS1 is amazing, but everyone knows about it, which takes away most of the wow factor. As my solution to this, I'm saving up for an SC400, and to set up a 1.5UZ-FE.

What do you mean a 1.5UZ-FE? Is that a typo, and you mean 1UZ-FE? and welcome to the site.
Nope, people usually symbolize an engine with a mix or 1JZ and 2JZ parts as 1.5JZGTEs, so I did the same for the 1UZ. All I meant by it was a 1UZ with a 2UZ block.

Hey Tom, I'll keep an eye out for good condition SC400s around here.

And the 4.7 block swap isn't anywhere near popular enough to start making up designations for it lol.
I doubt finding a good condition Lexus will be hard. Most Lexus owners actually take care of their car. I just gotta wait until I am "sufficiently funded"

I gotta a lotta respect for some of those T/A's out there...You can really modify those Trans AMs equiped with the LS1 motors big time.....Infact, I almost bought a newer T/A that was literally a rocket... Built and sooooo fast... After driving an SC400 for years it was very hard to settle for fast T/A as a daily driver though...

Couldn't pull the trigger on that T/A... I think this T/A was faster then a stock Z06... Cheap to modify compared to the Lexus's too...

I gotta a lotta respect for some of those T/A's out there...You can really modify those Trans AMs equiped with the LS1 motors big time.....Infact, I almost bought a newer T/A that was literally a rocket... Built and sooooo fast... After driving an SC400 for years it was very hard to settle for fast T/A as a daily driver though...

Couldn't pull the trigger on that T/A... I think this T/A was faster then a stock Z06... Cheap to modify compared to the Lexus's too...

A modded T/A could easily overtake a stock Z06 of the same year. The LS6 isn't that much better than the LS1. And as I said earlier, everyone knows about the LS1, but no one around here knows what a Lexus can do.