How To Get My 1UZ Into The 300+hp Club

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

LexStarr

So I have a 93 SC400 that I've been building for almost 2 years now but the only things I've done to it to make it faster is, 4:27 SC300 auto differential, swapped a650e 5spd transmission, dual 2.25" exhaust w/ magnaflow mufflers and bfi intake.

I still can't decide which route I want to take for FI so I've decided that I'm going to start upgrading what I can while still being NA.

Over the next 3 months I plan to get a set of IMF headers, high flow cats and a megasquirt V3. I'm hoping that those 3 mods can get me into the 300 crank hp range. I know that getting headers will be pointless if I go turbo but I'm leaning more towards either a roots or centrifugal supercharger anyways.

If anyone has any other suggestions on what else to do, please let me know. From all the reading I've done the seems be the best/only thing I can do without going FI or doing an NA build.

ditch the autotragic transmission, it's the biggest hp parasite you have to deal with besides the stock exaust.
if you do that, replace the exaust (get some test pipes to replace the cats), and get that megasquirt going and you'll be real close to hitting 300hp at the wheels.