Hello & Question.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

bonafyd

Hello people my name's tommie & i own an 04 LS430 which i'm looking to supercharge,i heard this was the place to be so i'm here:D

Like i stated i'm looking to supercharge my car & i was wondering if you guys coulld help me out by pointing me in the right direction so i can make it happen?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tommie, welcome.

Have a look in the classifieds, I believe someone was selling a centrifugal setup for a 430 Lexus motor recently.

I think a centrifugal setup is probably your only choice at the moment, although you might check with Bullet in Australia to see if their VVTi setup is ready, if you're interested in an Eaton HTV type supercharger.

Tommie, welcome.

Have a look in the classifieds, I believe someone was selling a centrifugal setup for a 430 Lexus motor recently.

I think a centrifugal setup is probably your only choice at the moment, although you might check with Bullet in Australia to see if their VVTi setup is ready, if you're interested in an Eaton HTV type supercharger.
Thanks i'll check...everything is pretty much a different language with super chargers.

I can't place Gotham City.

If you let us know where you live it will make a difference to the answers you get.
I live in newyork city.