Heads up on Autospeed M/W article

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
John,

If you troll back through prior issues they have issued those sections previously.

The biggest downside is it needs to run on 240 (or 120) volts which means you need to run an inverter all the time.

For the cost of a Snow Performance set up I would just buy one of their's. In fact I did.

Rod, agreed, however there are some here who may prefer a "DIY" type setup rather than "store bought".

Yes, I had seen the bits about the Ulta pumps before in their older issue; that's what led me to trying out the (2) little expresso pumps in parallel for my setup. Still may go that way in lieu of the ShurFlo.

The Autospeed set up was used as an external intercooler spray bar to drop the effective ambient temp so the A2A interccoler bacame more efficient.

This isn't for internal Water Injection style intercooling.

when i used to work on the evo rally cars years ago we used to fit massive tanks where the back seat would be

this would be the resevior for the 6 or 10 water spray jets around the bumper bar aimed at the intercooler which would come on when u hit boost

just goto bunnigns they have evrything for the diy

personally my favourote at the drags was to borrow some freeze spray from my mate who worked on industrial air conditioning

spray the intercooler for a minute just before u go for a run

works wonders

really half these magazines just throw stuff in to fill pages

alot fo stuff is just repeated from one magazne to another

and if u had half an idea u can diy it your own way

if u are into fishes like ones u keep in the tank at home then u can see find alot stuff used fo rthem to be used for intercooler water inejtion and stuff

and half the stuff works on batteries so that means easy to convert to 12v cigarette lighter power and no stuffing round with 240