Header flanges and gaskets

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
What thickness material ? I have done a small write up with dimensional info on an ad I put on Ebay au yesterday. You might want to read through that and make sure the spec is what you want. if you need different sized holes etc, this can be done quite easily.

Elliot

elliotaw, those are pretty good prices.
i WORK as a laser cutter and for a non-personal project id be hard pressed to beat those prices.

they look like nice pieces too, they definitely werent stressing the machines limits when they were cutting.

lextreme, youve got the idea... 3/8 is actually 9.5mm, but tolerances vary signifigantly.
i wouldnt go any thicker than 3/8" myself, even that is overkill for most engines.

elliotaw said:
Sorry if this treads on anyones elses toes, I'm sure there are a few others on here in the same game as myself, so I appologise in advance...i've looked throught the most common threads on the subject on the board but not each and every thread as theres hours of info and text on this subject.....

I will be making new 304 stainless headers for my car. I deal with a local laser cutters who is unbeatable on his costs with anyone else I have asked for quotes, I have used the same company for several years and have always had fast turnaround and excellent service.

I have already done the CAD drawing for new header flanges, O.E 3 pin PCD cat flanges and the emissions flange.
I read someone else has done the same thing and the price was fairly high from what I can remember reading....

I will also possibly look into getting some copper gaskets for each made at the same time.

If anyone is interested I can post the prices I can get them made at. I do this stuff with other car parts and sell them on ebay all over the world so 'yes' I am trying to make a few quid here and there, but I am not trying to become a millionare overnight so I only add a very small percentage to cover my own costs.

Hope this helps some of you out as I know there must be quite a few others out there in the same or a similar sized boat.

Elliot

you wouldn't happen to be able to send me a copy of the CAD drawings would you? because something like that is always a handy thing to have.

cheers.

Glad the set arrived with you fairly quickly mate. Hope they are better than expected.

I spent quite some time measuring and working on the CAD drawings for both my own personal use and to use for the laser cutting of the flanges to help other 1uz owners do custom headers. A few people have asked for a copy of the CAD files. If I gave away all my work for free, It would be financial suicide. Not trying to be unhelpful, if theres anything I can do for anyone with the drawings I am more than happy to put do so. If there are any specific dimensions you need, that's not a problem...but the file is not available, sorry.

Elliot

I think Elliotaw has a great point. This is he work and he should get benefits for it. I have the CAD drawing of my supercharger bracket along with 1uzfe Engine Girdle. Few people have asked, but its my work and i would like to keep it.

Hi elliotaw

Can you give me a price for two pair of header flanges only in 10mm mild steel?
Also an idea of the freight cost...
Kiwis don't need cats and don't have emissions gear...

Thanks.