Harmonic Balancer help

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Not sure but I can probably get you a new one from a local supplier for a reasonable price, Looks like it will take a bit of homework tho

There's been some discussion on this in the past. Some feel the 2UZ dampner and 1UZ dampner are the same, some think they are different.

I have an 8 rib dampner that was provided by Richwood, which has a larger OD than the stock 1UZ dampner, and "no spokes" and I believe it's probably for a 2UZ.

This is a good question for Lextreme, as he's one of a few who has been fooling with both engines

Hi,

Cool, thanks for the info,

I only really need to know if it will slide on,

as I am using it in a boat, and running a custom alternator setup,

Regards
Dave

Ok, Cool,

The main reason I want the 2uz style balancer is it has no spokes to the hub, just 2 threaded holes, as I need to bolt another pulley to the inside of the balancer, the 2uz will be perfect if it will slide on the 1uz crank

Just FYI here's a pic with the two dampners side by side. The 8 rib one that I received from Richwood (which I think is a 2UZ) is on the left and the stock 1UZ is on the right. Both fit on my 1UZ crank just fine.

Attachments

• P1010006 (Large).JPG
    P1010006 (Large).JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 4
Thanks a bunch for the info, and posting the pic, the one on the left ( 2uz) will be perfect, looks like enough meat to do what I need, I'll hunt one done

Thanks again

Dave