Haltech E6H are they any good?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Sorry have never tried to use a haltech, well at least a current one.
They were pretty easy to use if you understand EFI math, easier than Autronic.

I assume it has enough hardware to actually run the engine as I am not familiar with this exact model.
Also it can interface to the stock sensors (pretty sure if crank disk needs to be modified). Would be nice if software was more windows based.
Have just been cruising through the tuning software to see how easy it is.

I would put them above a micro or wolf, but still behind autronic and motec.

i thought nearly all 3D map based computers had auxillary outputs for running variable valve timing?

either way, asking if a computer will "do the job" all depends on your tuner. you could probably even get a nasty old analogue microtech D5 to work too, with the right tuner. i don't mean to be smart about it, but it's true.

whether it's a good computer is really up to personal preference and general concensus. from what i've heard, a haltech can get almost anything to run - and run well.

i would rank them in order as

microtech
wolf
link/hawk
haltech
autronic
MoTeC
delco

that's pretty much the order of expense too - bar the delco which can be had for cheaper than a microtech. i dunno where a megasquirt fits in there either - i'd say around the link/hawk area there (but not cost wise).

sorry for the rant.

Can anyone give an opinion on EMS? It is an Australian brand but doesn't seem too well known. This is their website http://www.enginemanagementsystem.com

If anyone has any knowledge of these units and how they rate compared to the other brands, please let me know.
I'm told they are reasonably priced and will do everything you need. One of the Melbourne distributors, Racecraft (www.racecraft.com.au) runs it on their Celica which runs a 1/4 mile: 10.08 @ 139 mph, its powered by a Toyota 1GGTE 2litre 6 cylinder turbo engine. There is a video of it on their site.

Cheers.

ecm

i have a 1uz vvti ,it is full varible valve timing , not on off like others
i have done a lot of research on an ecm for this motor
the only ecm that can control the vvti is the motec m800

ouch... that must be a kick in the balls seeing as the m800 is like one of the best off the shelf ecu's you can get. The dollars required prove it, hehe.