good idea or bad for us turbo guys???

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
waste of money.

you want something that works? propane injection or alcohol injection... both are cooling.. propane is 110 octane..

if you want something simple you pour in your tank, google xylene and toulene, which are avaliable at any chain paint store.... most mixes can net you around 105 octane.

i run propane injection on my buick and can run 25psi without an intercooler.

Read your Toyota manual. The secion about fuels containing MTBE's TEL's, Ethanol, Alcohol, etc.
Bad idea.

Stick with water injection. I've never used it, but Propane would be nice too. It has alot less energy than gas, and just from it's expansion would make a nice cool charge.

Toysrme said:
Read your Toyota manual. The secion about fuels containing MTBE's TEL's, Ethanol, Alcohol, etc.
Bad idea.

Stick with water injection. I've never used it, but Propane would be nice too. It has alot less energy than gas, and just from it's expansion would make a nice cool charge.
this isnt toyota specific. methanol/alcohol injection is 100% safe. it is a seperate closed system. xylene/tolulene has been used for years as a DIY octane booster. propane is 110 octane and comes out of the nozzle @ -60dF

lead itself is not a bad idea....... but it is when you try to use it in computer controlled cars with o2's and cats

turbosix said:
lead itself is not a bad idea....... but it is when you try to use it in computer controlled cars with o2's and cats
Yep. We would probably still use it if it wasn't for birth defects and feedback controll.