Parts Getting rid of my UZ stuff

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

gte

I have a stock vvti 2uzfe with 9k miles on it, and upgraded intake manifolds for a UZ motor.

I'd like $950 for the engine, $975 for the upgrade manifolds

engine was - $3000
turbo intake manifolds were - $2500

Please email me for details, I can deliver the engine within a reasonable radius for gas money. These were for a car project, but the car is sold now and I have these left over.

ttcmanifold2s.jpg

ttcmanifold1s.jpg

2uzengine4s.jpg

2uzengine1s.jpg

Getting ready to buy another GZ?

Saw one on eBay last week for only $4K..... Man I was sooooo tempted.

Sorry for the thread drift!

Can't believe no one wants this, the intake manifold should fit all UZ motors?

Any one else know where to advertise this stuff?

Do you have dyno figures (before and after) to show it actually works?

For the cost involved most will build there own or move past it and go Forced Induction.

Bigger bang for your buck!

Hi Zuffen,

That's a good question ... I never installed them and abandoned the project so unfortunately I do not have an answer.

I can tell you this, no one would be able to build a nice manifold like that, for that cost. Maybe if labor was free, but unless you are an expert tig welder and fabricator you would just end up with a hack job.

I am a pretty good tig welder and fabricator, and I could not build a manifold like this.

Do you have dyno figures (before and after) to show it actually works?

For the cost involved most will build there own or move past it and go Forced Induction.

Bigger bang for your buck!

i'm interested in the motor, is that still for sale? Those manifolds are a crap design if you ask me, unless you have a flat plane crank. If you have unequal fire on the banks, you should get one big intake manifold, not two seperate manifolds.

A balance tube would easily clear up what you are referring to if the buyer was worried about that.

I considered a balance tube, but I don't think my motor would need it with the turbocharged setup I was going to go with.

Check your PM

i'm interested in the motor, is that still for sale? Those manifolds are a crap design if you ask me, unless you have a flat plane crank. If you have unequal fire on the banks, you should get one big intake manifold, not two seperate manifolds.