Gas Prices

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Hey Guys,

I found out this website supposely save 7-15% of gas. This product is in a pill form and it coats the conbustion chamber. This site stated that this process will increase combustion time, decrease temperature, better burning and so on. Check it out http://extendmileage.myffi.biz/en/section_100.asp This is very interesting and new. Please let me know what you guys think?

Wow, they really do have a pill for just about any cure....Seriously, that is very interesting and have never heard of such a concept "capsule to save gas" and coat and prevent normal engine wear.... Sounds to good to be true....

David,

It's an awesome finding. Due to the nice website and the EPA approval, this product gotta have some real effects. I wonder how many caps are for each full tank, and how long each cap will last. The website didn't say that. For $2/cap, I'd be happy if its efficiency will last for a couple of tanks. Another amazing thing is this cap is made of food:

"Q.4. Is MPG-CAP™ Toxic?
A. No. MPG-CAP™ is a food grade compound, however; it is provided in a pure hydrocarbon (oil) and should not be taken internally. "
This product is made by FFI. I don't know how FFI is effective but I know FFL surely is. :veryhappy​

Jibby,

The caps aren't made of food rather food GRADE material.

Food grade means it is safe to store food in it. It could be condensed Tupperware with that description.

just convert to running on water hydrogen ,part fuel and part hydrogen get better mpg , or just go straight hydrogen gas made out of water cost nothing to bye any water will do ..go to google search and punch up water engine . there are pagers of imfo all real..

my sc400 used to always get 22mpg on the highway until spring break when i changed the spark plugs to bosch platinum. Now i usually have my reserves about those plugs and actually didn't want them but its all the autostore had. I installed them and got immediate results especially throttle response. My old plugs didn't even look bad and were installed at a lexus dealer about 35000 miles before that. The big one is, i took a road trip that day with the a/c on and returned 25mpg. I tested it again sat. with a a/c and speeding at 80 and got 24.1 mpg. So if you guys are interested, these plugs will give you a legitimate 2-3mpg boost as from what i read most with sc's get around 22. Of course with your higher gearing in the LS you'll get even better.

i guess something else about petrol consumption in the u.s. (not like i'm really helping) but, what the deal with auto companies refusing to release the diesel versions of cars we ge in North America anyway, they just erase the diesel option. I know if may have something to do with sulphur content, isn't there a way to work with that, or up our diesel standards? I think the only european equivalent we've had over here is the volkswagon jetta tdi which gets like 50mpg highway and high 30's low 40's around town. So if we get the same car already and with a diesel it will get up to 50% better fuel economy, then just offer us the cars. Its interesting to read these car magazines about new cars then they say that it gets X diesel everywhere except North America. inputs? oh and the power thing, man i rode in some turbo diesels in Europe that hauled.

WDoherty said:
, these plugs will give you a legitimate 2-3mpg boost as from what i read most with sc's get around 22. Of course with your higher gearing in the LS you'll get even better.
Hey Doherty it's Jibs....Anyway, come on buddy you honeslty think a new set of plugs is going to make that kind of difference.. Maybe if the old plugs are in real bad shape or your switching to Splitfire plugs or something. I just don't see that happening if your old plugs were still in good shape, are you sure? Did you change your wires out at the same time? I have changed plugs out a few times on several SC's using bosche plugs over the years and never noticed a damn thing...

Wires, caps and rotor replacements I did notice a little better throttle response on a couple of SC's including the one I have right now.....

Anyway, if that is true that is new news to me...Bosche plugs for everyone:slaphappy

Jibby, perpetual movement is impossible. explanation is simple.

if you push a ball, you put energy into the ball so it moves foward. but the ball to move needs to push air, need to roll agaisnt friction of it's surface, need to climb (if it has) on small imperfections of the surface it's moving on. So all these things eats the ball's energy.

if you put more and more restrictions on that ball, like if you had a perpetual engine and try to move a car with it. it'd need to use a lot more energy than it has. any energy transfer needs enegery to transfer, and this energy must come from somewhere.

Attachments

• Timing.JPG
    Timing.JPG
    112.4 KB · Views: 5
jibby, i don't man it was to my surprise as well. I mean my old plugs could have been bad, but i thought that 22mpg was what most were getting with the sc and the plugs were the only change i made and it went to 25mpg, i'm just speaking from my experience.

Uzz30-

I am aware that perpertual motion is impossible, and friction is one of the main factors that makes it impossible......Let me ask you this? - Does magnets cause friction when not touched? I am just saying with todays technology and brilliant minds I believe power can be derived from something other then fosil fuels or any fueling agents at all...Look for example on how solar energy is created (sun) I could really get deap into this chat but I won't.....There are ways......For many years now man kind have discovered ways to use Nuclear energy, splitting the Atom, etc..so I think all in due time my friends....(man I kinda sound like a mad scientist, oooops...) It's Alive, Alive, (frankenstien)!!!!!!:yikes:

Maybe I am a dreamer but it just seems possible to me in todays day and age that perpetual motion can be posible..even though it has been proven scientifically impossible.......Anyway what do I know I am just a contractor with 14mm wrench in hand....

WDohery - Hey if you made the gains from changing your plugs then that is great..However I would bet you your older plugs were bad......Good deal anyway.,..

Well i want to say they weren't that bad because i always got 22mpg with this car even when i bought it with 87000 miles and it had the 60000 miles service done at 63000 which included factory plugs. So do you think factory platinum or iridium (i can't remember) would go bad within 15000 miles?

WDoherty said:
Well i want to say they weren't that bad because i always got 22mpg with this car even when i bought it with 87000 miles and it had the 60000 miles service done at 63000 which included factory plugs. So do you think factory platinum or iridium (i can't remember) would go bad within 15000 miles?
Don't know but I seriously dought it unless a poor running motor causes premature spark plug destruction...From your discovery you maybe onto something, I have been using cooler temp nos autolite plugs so I cannot comment on the differences......By the way how are you able to measure 22mpg before and the 25mpg after?

well i drive 280 miles to school so i just divide the number of miles driven off of a full tank when i refill it and see my mpg for that specific tank, i do it on every tank. The engine wasn't poor running before at all, i just changed the plugs b/c i figured it was time. I just use my trip odometer and my cell phone calculator so its done instantly after each tank.