fuel system

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

sketchymechanics

ok, I am new to the lexus world and am needing a little input..

I just got a screamin deal on a 92 sc400, she runs well, but needs a little more poop, and I just happen to have a t-62, bov and wastegate.. that have been removed from the turbo camaro project and though I swore to myself that I was gonna just leave this alone.. I can no longer fight the urge..

questions..

1. what do you guys do to get the 10.3:1 comp ratio to take more than 3 psi?

2. what modifications need to be done to the fuel system?

3. where do I find build up parts for the transmission?

4. someone please give me a solid reason not to do this to an otherwise perfect lex..

Thanks in advance

Hey Welcome... this forum is specialized making perfection cars to monsterous cars.... Do u plan to run 3 psi only? Fuel will be ok if you run 7 psi or less. Supra Auto trans are same as SC400 Tran and few trans avialable to the SC400.

sketchymechanics said:
ok, I am new to the lexus world and am needing a little input..

3. where do I find build up parts for the transmission?

4. someone please give me a solid reason not to do this to an otherwise perfect lex..

3. If your speaking of a manual tranny, heres a place to start, W58 or R154 bellhousings from Supras. The R154 is slightly beefier and stronger.
http://www.rodshop.com.au/
4. Depending on your turbo setup. Are you willing to give up your A/C and PS?

And as far as longevity. No one really knows the duration life of a Forced Induction motor. But the first thing I would do to any FI is add a copper head gasket. Also remember the thicker you go the tighter the timing belt becomes. & can throw you off a few degrees when tuning it. I also remember Lex saying to also double the lower intake manifold gasket if adding a thicker MHG. hth

na, gotta keep a/c and p/s, if need be.. I will mount the turbo incon style under the car.. there are some guys down here "remote mounting" turbos http://www.ststurbo.com this may deserve some looking into, I am not a big fan of remote mounting, but I really dont want to hack and slash this car, I kinda like all the ammenities..