fuel pressure regulator tap

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

jcm3

When im done w/ my charger project im going to use a rising rate fuel pressure regulator to increase the fuel. Do i tap into both of the regulators vacuum lines (one on the drivers and passengers) or only the one on the return rail (drivers for us spec sc400)?

For my setup, i eleminate the oem passenger sider FPR and replace with a banjo bolt with 6-an line attach to RFPR. At the banjo, you will need a 10mm 1.25 pitch bolt. After the RFPR connect to the return line.

if i dont want to eliminate the pass. fpr do i just tap both of the vacuum signals?

What do u mean by tapping both the vacuum signals? If you dont want to eliminate the oem FPR, you can not adjust fuel pressure lower than the stock setting. You can only adjust above the stock fuel pressure. You will need a vaccum line for the FPR. Stock is 1:1 ratio.

im running a dry nitrous kit that requires the oem fpr vauum signal to be taped in order to rasie fuel pressure through the nos fpr. So can i get away with tapping the last fpr before the return? Shouldn't that raise pressure through the entire fuel raise (left and right)?

re

Ill take pic when i get my camera back from my brother. Im running a msd window switch set at 3000 and off at 6000. Also have a walbra 255lph hp and one range colder autolite plugs. Only problem is that when im spraying it doesn't want to upshift around 5500 rpms...it studders. Im going to try to lower the off point on the window switch to try to solve the problem.