Fuel lines set up

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

bugging

Hi I've installed a lexus ls400 vvti in to my land rover defender I've had my wiring loom done by phoenix's engineer.
I'm trying to figure out my best options.
I've changed my fuel tank to one that has a low pressure fuel pump inside after the pump I will fit a fuel filter then a high pressure pump 044.
I believe my engine hasn't got a return from the fuel rails now do I need a pressure regulator before the fuel rails if so which one would you recommend.
Please advise on any improvements I'm used to carbs.
Thanks

Returnless fuel systems normally have a pressure regulator built into the in-tank pump.
You may suffer fuel starvation with the setup you have listed.

I take it your Land Rover wasn't originally fuel injected... so, if it were me, I would run:
Low Pressure Pickup Pump > Surge Tank > High Pressure Pump > Filter > Rails > modify the rails to take a pressure regulator > return to the surge tank > overflow back to the fuel tank.

Your other option would be to have the tank opened up, install a surge pot inside, then modify it to accept a high pressure pump with built in regulator. Be warned though, cutting and welding fuel tanks is very dangerous and should be left to the professionals.

I'm not up to speed on VVTi but if you used early LS400 fuel rails you would have the built in FPR and all you would need to do is run a fuel return line from the fuel rail.

No idea if they will fit but worth looking into.

Yotarip on YouTube has a video where he modifies a RH side 2UZ fuel rail with the inbuilt fpr to fit on the LH side of a 1UZ VVTi