fuel correction/apexi fuel maps

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

tfb5701

i have a 95 LS400 with BFI. i just installed an Apexi S-AFC II. this version has a 12 point fuel curve vs the original apexi's 8 point. i was wondering if anyone had a rough idea of the correction's that would help gain the most hp. i saw the dyno for the unit being sold on this site. i was wondering if Lextreme knew what corrections were being used on this dyno test or if anyone else had any other info. any help would be great. i was also wondering if anyone had a wiring diagram for a 95 LS400 ECU.

I have never done fuel correction on a N/A motor with Apexi. I have done Apexi with FI. Therefore, i can not tell you exactly the proper fuel correction for your 95 LS400. U just have to play around with it. Best is to get a friend with a wide band O2 reader or pay few hours for dyno time. Just make sure u wire the proper MAF (Lexus uses Karman AFM) wiring. We have all the diagrams. www.lextreme.com/repairs.html

what i mean is what was the fuel correction that you used on the dyno test of the lexone fuel correction system that you sell on this site?

Honestly I dont know. The unit was created by Chris Nun. This is a plug and play unit and its preset. However, Apexi unit would need few hours of dyno time. As for Apexi, I would set it up to zero and drive the car on the street and test it out and lean it out slowly. Unlike Apexi needs a lot of tuning. Lexone is plug and play. Chris spent lots of time on the dyno to create this unit.

Lex:

Will the Lexone work for initially N/A application, and migrate to FI app?

How many different parameters will it control on the stock ECU?

I assume this is a Piggyback ECU mod?

Any custom dyno tuning needed, or truly plug and play?

Works on SC400?

Thanks,

Altstadt

Lexone is for N/A application and its considered a piggyback, but this unit is preprogram to the 1UZFE (2nd Gen LS400 specific, but can program to run other 1uzfe cars.). I am not it this will work great on SC400. The Lexone ( I created that name by the way... catchy? Lexone means Lex One) spent many hours in the dyno shop and the setting are set. Just plug and run and gain rwhp all over the power band.