Parts FS: TEIN CS-T for SC300/400, 1 week new, ready to pickup

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

l2aine

For sale: TEIN CS-T coilovers for SC300/SC400/Supra. These are NOT the old Type-CS, they are the new Comfort-Spec lineup. Purchased March 29, installed March 30, Removed and boxed April 6 - so they're practically new. The girlfriend LOVED the comfortable ride (they feel like regular shocks but react faster, if that makes sense), but for me they weren't stiff enough for what I was looking for. If you're looking to lower your SC without sacrificing the luxury ride then these are for you. If you look at the dates, I had them on my car for 1 week. Practically new, just some minor scuff marks that happened during install, but they're in excellent if not as-new condition. Includes all printed materials, damper adjust wrench, both spanner wrenches, and decal sheet. I don't know what I did with emblem (sorry).

Will sell for $1000 CASH pickup in SoCal 909/626 area (Walnut/Diamond Bar). I prefer pickup, but if you're not local then I can ship, but it'll be only to the lower 48 states. Payment will be through Paypal only (you pay shipping + 3% for Paypal fees), I ship after payment is confirmed, I ship to confirmed addresses only via UPS ground, and once UPS picks up the box (I'll ship in the original TEIN box and packaging) I'm not responsible for any damage in transit. No check, no money order, no coupons =)

Specs for the people who like them:
- p/n#GST60-K1SS3
- spring rate (F/R): 10lbs. / 6lbs.
- max lowering (F.R): 2.4" / 2.5"
- EDFC compatible, p/n#EDK05-12120

Here's pictures:

cst1ne7.jpg

cst2fo5.jpg

I have a set of Tein SS type. I've bought it new & only used it for several months. It's stiffer than your CS. Do you want a deal? :006:

Don't need trades - I bought Flex's a week after I bought the CS-T's and swapped out to the Flex's, that's why I'm selling these already - they only had 6 days on them.

L2aine, your profile is not setup to receive PM's or emails. You might get more response to your thread if you enabled these features.

To do this, open your User Control Panel, then click "Edit Options", and check the boxes for email and Private Messaging.

L2aine, your profile is not setup to receive PM's or emails. You might get more response to your thread if you enabled these features.

To do this, open your User Control Panel, then click "Edit Options", and check the boxes for email and Private Messaging.

OK got it set to receive... I forgot to go through my CP when I registered... thanks =)