Parts FS: Rare Greddy 3UZ-FE Supercharger + Manifold

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
leaf

I'm not able to get the link to work either even if I'm logged into my account?

Yes still available. I have several offers on the manifold itself, but i would MUCH rather sell this as a package so i do not get stuck with the MP90. If you have any questions i can be reached at [email protected]. If someone doesn't scoop this package up by tomorrow, i am taking the highest offer i have been given on the manifold itself.

thanks

gabe

I will take it to the office and see if my IT department can help out. I did see the dyno and was expecting a little more then 50hp out of this. I guess this is the downside to a roots style s/c. The SRT was pushing over 400 to the wheels but that was also on the 1UZ.

So when are you going to start your build?

I'm going to get the engine built first, but it's way down the road. Yeah, 50 is meh... but considering 50 throughout the band, it's okay. Need to boost a little more. I already have headers, so I would do okay.

you sent me a PM and I replied but you're not accepting replies back :s
Are you attending Sema show? I'm currently in Baku, Azerbaijan, lots of 2UZ cars here, lexus LX470's landcruiser prado's etc.etc. All the arabs like the decent Toyota trucks!

Hmm i didn't realize that. Does the bullett come with a throttle body inlet pipe as well? Ok, how about $1300 plus shipping for both Greddy pieces? I am motivated to sell these.

thanks

gabe