Parts FS: Rare Greddy 3UZ-FE Supercharger + Manifold

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

trd4life

Hey guys new member here. I am usually over on mr2oc.com (boostedcamry) or supraforums (trd4life) . I have for sale a new Greddy 3UZ-FE Magnuson MP90 supercharger, Greddy 3UZ-FE supercharger manifold and greddy 3uz-fe inlet pipe from the discontinued 3uz-fe Greddy supercharger kit. I do not have the rest of the supercharger kit, just the main manifold pieces as shown in the picture. The nose drive on the MP90 that i am including in this sale is too long and will need to be shortened by Magnuson in order to line up with the 3uz crank pulley.

i am asking $2500 for the New MP90 Supercharger, the Greddy S/C manifold, and the Greddy Inlet pipe. Buyer will be responsible for having the nose drive shortened to line up with the 3UZ crank pulley (my cost is $300 to have this done by Magnuson), as well as fabricating any other parts that will be needed to complete the kit. Again, i am not selling a 100% complete kit, i have the main pieces. This kit is discontinued by greddy and retailed for $7000 new, complete.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I am located on the east coast of the U.S. and can be reached by telephone if anyone has any tech questions regarding these parts.

Thanks

Gabe

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
At this point i would like to sell it as a package, although if i do not receive any offers on the complete package i may part out in the future. I've also considered attempting to bolt up a jaguar m112 blower to this Greddy manifold as the discharge looks very close if not the same.

do you have pics of what is included in the full kit? Or otherwise: what is missing? For example do you need custom coolant bridges between the heads. things like that.

mp112

I'd love to see an m112 sitting on top of that.

Attachments

• Dressed-1UZ-6264sm650.jpg
    Dressed-1UZ-6264sm650.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 1uzfamiliaprogress6260sm750.jpg
    1uzfamiliaprogress6260sm750.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 6
  • V8Familia.jpg.jpg
    V8Familia.jpg.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 1UZ OilFilterBung6285sm650.jpg
    1UZ OilFilterBung6285sm650.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 6
Sam430 can chime in on this with pics, he has an unopened Complete Greddy 3UZ-FE kit. He also has the complete parts list as well he is sending me tomorrow.

Sam430 is also helping me measure the nose drive on his mp90 charger, to give my potential buyers an exact measurement how much my mp90 charger needs to be shortened to line up with the 3uz crank pulley

You all realise this won't fit a 1UZ right? Should fit the VVTi heads though?

That manifold has some appeal to me but the SC is way too small. If you end up parting i'll throw my hat in the ring for the manifolds :)

If anyone is interested in getting the correct length nose drive for this MP90 blower, to line up with the 3uz crank pulley let me know. I have been in touch with greddy and magnuson yesertday. The correct nose drive is now a phone call away!

Gabe, I think most would be interested not only in the snout length for the MP90, but an M112 as well. I don't think that many here are running 90's anymore.

Those of us with twinscrews would have to do something totally different.

BTW, does anyone know if the intake manifolds for the VVTi motors can be rotated 180 degrees like the older engines?

Great thanks for the info guys! If anyone is interested in an mp112 i have an account with magnuson i can get pricing in anyone needs. I've got a couple more days on my EBAY auction for the whole package deal, if it doesn't sell as a package i'm starting with the first person in line that messaged me about selling the manifold set separately.

Out of curiosity how much power could be achieved on a stock 3uz using an mp112?

Last edited:
Gabe, the later VVTi engines all have weak rods, and we've had more than one member here break one under boost and/or high rpm, so I don't know that many of us would consider running an M112 on a "stock" 3UZ.

I think the interest would be in running M112's and other SC's on built motors.

install instruction

leaf

ok guys heres the deal. My 3 day EBAY auction is about to end, i am not having any luck selling this complete with the MP90. I will separate if i can find a buyer for $2K + paypal fees shipped on the manifold assembly which includes the NEW 3UZ-FE Greddy intake manifold and NEW Greddy Inlet pipe, and i'll let the MP90 supercharger go for $800 shipped if anyone wants that, they sell for $1200 through Magnuson.

thanks guys

gabe