Forged Dish Pistons

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
big project

hi folks where do i start . Im building a drag car at the moment & im after as much info on 1u's & gearboxes as possible . I.E. has anyone adapted a 2 speed glide to one of these pupies & who does good billit cams,aftermarket manifolds etc. p.s. im a new member so im still getting to know u all.

hi, glad to see you found the site..but somehow you ended up replying to previous post..as far as the glide, i have heard one in back of the supra 6 -- and i know that someone is fitting a TH400 to a 1uz-v8..so, im sure it can be done..now i get to ask.. are you gonna give it a shot?--you got some splainin to do..

Hi There, I also am building a Drag car with a 1uz-fe and probably a powerglide. There is a lot said about all this stuff already but it may be buried under different threads... Have a read through and you'll see stuff pop up. Straight up though I know there is a bell housing adapter for auzzies built powerglides with the removablr bell housing.. and Castlemain rod shop do conversions too.

there are a few manifold people doing blower manifolds and cams are available too.... Look around and you'll find the threads. I just posted an update on Kelford Cams. There is a lot out there for you too see.
NAth