For those who have done it, How hard is wiring the 1uz to another Toyota?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

lowboost

As my title clearly states? I hear people say, run a 12 Volt source to the FP. Then run the starter wires to the battery, then ignition to car harness to engine.... What else? I'm I making it overly complicated?

Is there anyone here that could list the process (basic I know since all cars are different), but like this...

12V fuel pump source
custom fuel lines (feed&return)
starter wire to batt
...etc etc.

i wish it was this easy

i wired one up today

took me 10 hours

it all depends if u want everything in the car to work properly

u have to sit down and learn the car wiring and the 1uz wiring

if u have never touched wiring before then expect to take afew weeeks to get a view of it

As you mention above it is simple

Starter wire + cold injector
Fuel pump connected to the main switch also to the ECU
Direct power to the ECU
Power to ignition and ISC .. etc

I can't list the process but you can keep asking !!

Thanks guys for the fast responses, I have someone that can do the wiring, but I want to be able to help along the way, I have wired up cars in the past, and my friends always call me to wire in addition modifications, FD3S RX7 ignition, 1jz wiring harness extention and plugs, gen III MR2 from gen II harness... So i do know a little.... but nothing to brag about lol.

Do a search on the site.

Cobber did a lovely schematic in a thread some time ago of the wiring needed to get a LS 400 sparked up and I used that and the wiring diagrams available on here for a 90 and a 96 LS400 to get both a 91 and a 93 engine running.

If I can do it,anyone can I'm sure!!

Cheers,

Tony

I'm chasing wiring for a ls400 1992, need ecu, instrument cluster and cruize control diagrams for a swap into a Hilux surf. Does anyone on here make or change harness that i can supply. Would help me out heaps.