For Sale! Wolf V550 ECU with 1UZFE tune, Sequential injection, Sequential / wasted spark or distributor ignition.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

ivan129

BlownZX
Selling a Wolf V550 ECU complete with a 1UZFE tune programmed into it. Will supply a stub loom that will need to be joined and wired in. $800.00 plus shipping. Also willing to sell my laptop with Wolf software installed and many versions of a 1UZ tunes. $350.00 + shipping. Located South East Melb. Aust.

Selling a Wolf V550 ECU complete with a 1UZFE tune programmed into it. Will supply a stub loom that will need to be joined and wired in. $800.00 plus shipping. Also willing to sell my laptop with Wolf software installed and many versions of a 1UZ tunes. $350.00 + shipping. Located South East Melb. Aust.

Attachments

• Wolf V550 ECU.jpg
    Wolf V550 ECU.jpg
    558 KB · Views: 4
  • Wolf V550 ECU_connectors.jpg
    Wolf V550 ECU_connectors.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 3
is this vvt or non-vvt? Does it control transmission too, or just engine?
Thanks.
This ECU has a non VVTI map without auto control. The only difference between VVTI and without would be camshaft control. The ECU does have enough Inputs & Outputs to control an 8 cylinder engine in sequential ignition and injection and control the auto. I do not have any mapping for an auto though. It shouldn't be too hard to knock something up though.

Thanks. Stock ECU would be ok, but I changed the gearing enough where its "confused" on when to shift. I'm trying to find something that can control both engine and trans, or even just the trans so that it will act properly on a racetrack like a modern Porsche or BMW does.