Fly wheel needed

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

dean

G'day blokes, im needing a manual fly wheel for a 1uz, i have a w58 gearbox. and im wondering if i can use the clutch out of that. i bought an adapter plate but having a bit of a freak out because im not sure where my slave cylinder hole is meant to be. please help ! email is [email protected] ( hope i can post that):confused:

After you've re-drilled the mounting holes and altered the lead in on the ring gear teeth.

Contact CRS and buy one.

There are at least 6 manufacturers of flywheels in Australia who will make you new flywheel for under $700.00.

By the time you buy a 3sgte flywheel and have it professsionally modified you won't be too far shy of the cost of a new flywheel.

it cost me 100 for the fly wheel and 60 to get it re-drilled and the ring gear didn't need any alterations the starter engages fine.compared with the 350-400 for one off the internet

there a shop in modesto california that modifies the mr2 flywheels 150 or ebay custom billet steel from d1 479 or shanghi china off ebay as well 170 without ring gear 260 with that will take up to a 10.5 inch clutch look at the adapter for 1uzfe to r-154 they have that for 465 or 965 for the whole set up there web site is ksracing.net i have been emailing them about changing the clutch set up for the flywheel to supra turbo easier to get here in the us then the toyota diesel truck clutch(they dont even have these in the us) so a little hard to get a clutch for one.

G'day blokes, im needing a manual fly wheel for a 1uz, i have a w58 gearbox. and im wondering if i can use the clutch out of that. i bought an adapter plate but having a bit of a freak out because im not sure where my slave cylinder hole is meant to be. please help ! email is [email protected] ( hope i can post that):confused:

also with a adapter plate you have to use a hydraulic throw out bearing