Fan Bearing replacment

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

34ford

Hi,

Currently replacing waterpump/belt etc on my crown motor. Have found the fan bearing needs replacing. Does anyone know the part number for this?

Have tried seaching the forum but unable to find it. I'm sure its there somewhere....

cya
Mick

What i meant to say was, im wanting to replace the bearing that sits inside the housing. ie. the part the fan bolts onto.

Yes I understand that. I would like to know if Crown (we don't have it in the states) have mechanic or hydraulic fan. They would have different fan bearing.

As far as I know. Lexus doesn't sell fan bracket bearing by itself. They are sold a complete unit. I think if you can disassemble it and take the bearings to a local bearing shop they can match it. Otherwise, you would have to buy a complete housing.

Wouldn't it be cheaper to get the housing/shaft machined to suit a locally available bearing? Then if it fails again its easily fixed. This is what I've done to my hydraulic housing which is now just an idler.

After finding out the price for the housing $480+. I was thinking of the same thing. But as im not using the fan im going to remove it alltogether and run a smaller belt. Hoping i can find the right size belt.