F40 Eye candy

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lambo

I went on our car club tech night last night, feast on this for a 1uz, this is the 3rd and last f40 they are building, its a yella terra sc from Australia, would say you need deep pockets for this baby.

Regards
Lambo

Hmm...Supercharged with a funky exhaust system...interesting. Exterior pics?

Or is that twin charged? I can see two pipes coming from the sides to the supercharger inlet, those couldn't possibly be 2 intakes, right? Two turbos? I can dream.

Is there a website for something for the company that makes these?

Hmm...Supercharged with a funky exhaust system...interesting. Exterior pics?

Or is that twin charged? I can see two pipes coming from the sides to the supercharger inlet, those couldn't possibly be 2 intakes, right? Two turbos? I can dream.

Is there a website for something for the company that makes these?

yeas, those two pipes from the TB are the intake pipes and just go to the two side air boxes similar to the factory F40

The exhaust is kind of funky, but looks very similar to the factory F40 exhaust set up except that on the F40, each turbo had its own exhaust/muffler and the two waste gates were collected together and exit via the center muffler. I think that the headers are just collected as they normally wold and then go to a muffler, but just after the collector on each side is a smaller Y'ed section that joines / collects with the other side into the center muffler. This would give it a factory F40 apperiance and also act similer to an X or H pipe by ballancing the right and left side.

Aha nice! Looks just like mine... well ok maybe just the powdercoated valve covers look like mine. Here is the above link translated into something that works for that website...

http://www.racefx.co.nz/racecars/

That tubing looks like more work than I'm interested in. The videos of those replicas burning rubber out of the turns on the track are awesome.