EPC for windows lexus dealer code

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
Just an additional note; judging by the contact email at the end of the FAQ, I'll bet that's the original EPC that a few industrious members from the supra mailing list snagged around 6-8 years ago. It was pretty dated then, so if you're looking for parts for a 2000 model or later car/truck it may not do you much good.

If someone does have a Lexus dealer code, this would be real handy to get all the Lexus and 1UZ side working!

yeah i have a 93 surf and a 93 ls400 so its right for me but cant get on the lexus part of it. its very handy thats all and saves lots of skin on knuckles reaching in and trying to 'feel your way'?!

what i would do for a workshop like that! getting used to cold wet concrete now! how is the 2nd one going? yeah i picked up the toyodiy exploded diagrams for all toyotas and lexus but for lexus you need a code to get to the drawings. if you want a copy of the discs i can send you one? well all in and ready to fire had hydrolic man around last night to sort out the power steering hose its all lovely and crimped. so just got to put the union belt on and turn the key. the issue i have a the moment is the fuel lines for the surf are easy to seperate the flow is 6mm and the return is 4mm but the lexus they ar both 6mm so i think the pipe with hosing and a screw thread and washer is the flow and the pipe with just the flared end is the return but if you could just highlight a pic that would be very useful. thanks vince!