Engine to Transmission Bolt Pattern.

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Doug68

Hi All,

My first post here I think.

For my project I have a (you guessed it) 1UZ-FE to mate to a Porsche G86 (Audi 016) transmission from a 5 speed Boxster.

Firstly I've never found anyone selling an adapter kit to do that so if you know of one that'd be great.

I think its reasonable safe to assume thats not going to happen though so I'm plowing on with the design of a plate myself. I've searched the forum and not come up with a drawing of the transmission mounting holes, attached is my go at measuring this but I'm not convinced its that accurate due to the measuring equipment I'm using at the moment, so is there a definitive drawing out there that anyone knows of?

My project can be seen at http://guerillamotive.com/ if anyone is interested.

Thanks,

Doug.

I have accurate TRD USA dimensions for the 1UZ block. Will dig them up and post a PDF tomorrow.

Attachments

• E30 Lip 011 (Large).jpg
    E30 Lip 011 (Large).jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 17
Firstly I'm surprised how close i got with my original measurements, I guess I can use a ruler!

Next on the drawing supplied the 4 M10 holes below the crank were not dimensioned, that leads me to think that might have been done on purpose for some reason, is there a reason not to use these hole or were they just not needed for that application?

Thanks,

Doug.

Doug,
The drawing is for a dry sump 1UZ to a 94D Reynard F3000 gearbox.
The bottom of this adaptor is the bottom of our sump, the 2 holes without dimensions are for studs from the sump through the adaptor and the gearbox. I do not know the dimensions for the std 1UZ sump bolts.

The flywheel is 170mm diameter and uses a 5.5" carbon/carbon 4 plate clutch with ring gear bolted to the clutch cover and the air starter mounted on the gearbox.

Somewhere on this forum there are pics and dyno figures for this engine.

Erol

Thought I posted this before, oh well, now where did I leave my beer !

Probably the same place I left my mind.......

Erol, I thought you were referring to a drawing for the complete 1UZ block, not just the bellhousing mating flange (although clearly, that's what this thread is about.....doh.....)

You wouldn't have one for the complete block, perhaps?

Sorry for the drift.

I think Erol has posed what he has already, if there is a full block drawing available I'd love to see it.

And I'd be happy to share the resulting CAD model.