eh new member here

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
another perth bloke,and another V8 conversion.welcome and i think ive seen your user name before?

you did the conversion or did you buy the one that was for sale awhile ago?

After 150,000 miles on average these 1uz-fe motors tend to use a bit of oil from my past experiences.... I use to own a used dealership and had the SC's, LS's that I bought and sold. The ones with higher mileage always seem to use some oil regardless whether they were dealer maintained or not...

Don't know why they burn? Must be piston ring damage or cylinder wall imperfections over time... Even though some used oil they all ran like new...Kinda like my current SC400 that I own now...It uses about a quart of oil in between oil changes but I absolutely beat on my ride almost daily..

My currently owned and modified SC400 has 110,000 miles on it and has been maintained to perfection but still uses some oil...My Nitrous application probably has alot to do with it would be my guess...

it runs perfect no dramas, tho did need new leads recently. its not burning oil yet (fingers crossed)

ill try to get pics up from here at work someday as i cant do it from home

If it's burning oil, it comes from the rings. Otherwise, valve cover gaskets are an extrmeely common leak. Behind that, cam, crank & dizzy seals.