Standalone ECU ECU for 1UZ using cop ignition ?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
8 injector drivers

I'm using the Aussie EMS 8860 as it handles turbos, 8 sequential Injectors, 8 Cops, engine protection etc and had good reviews from others I know. It also works with all the orginal toyota sensors and 6wire isc. Around $1600 if you shop around with free software uogrades as they improve it (located in Smithfield, Sydney near you). I've just sent mine in as they've just added engine protection so if any one of 5 inputs goes out of range (oil pressure, temp, etc) it shuts the ignition down. I know ofan engine that was saved by this twice recetly when first they had oil surge and later an oil pump failed, cutting the engine off before any damade occured. Laptop tuneable system with autotune function.

These are the current specs: http://www.enginemanagementsystem.com
Engine Protection System. All Motorsport ECUs have a configurable engine protection system that can minimize and in most cases prevent serious engine damage.
8 User Definable outputs. 4 outputs can be programmed as digital or PWM and the other 4 as digital only. These can be used for controlling thermo fans, Idle controls, variable cams, fuel pumps, Boost Control, Variable water spray, etc.
4, 6 or 8 Sequential Injector outputs with 4 to 1 peak and hold current control
4, 6, or 8 Sequential Ignition outputs (Coil-on-Plug)
7 Dedicated Analog inputs Water Temp, Air Temp, Lambda 1, Lambda 2, Throttle position, Manifold pressure and Battery volts.
9 User Definable Analog inputs for normal temp sensors, exhaust temperature sensors, Suspension movement sensors, G sensors, air flow meters, etc.
5 User Definable Digital inputs for Nitrous control, Two step rev limiter, air conditioner idle-up, etc
Stepper motor control. All Motorsport series ECUs have a dedicated 4 wire stepper motor controller which can be used to control 4 and 6 wire stepper motors.
Adjustable RPM and load points. The Motorsport series offers 96 RPM points with a 1 RPM resolution and 32 load points with a 0.1 percent resolution. This provides a tuning grid of 3072 points. Of course you don't have to use this many. You can define any number of RPM and Load positions you require to tune with. This provides non compromised tuning ability. The advanced micro code will perform a 3 dimensional interpolation between all load points.
Multiple Load Sensors. All ECUs in the Motorsport Series can be programmed to use 2 load sensors in cases where the engine may have 2 load measuring sensors such as 2 air-flow meters.
Connects to most sensors. This means that you can use your existing sensors with the Motorsport Series.
Advanced trigger circuitry. Automatically filters trigger inputs for noise ensuring that the trigger signal is always 100% accurate. This combined with the advanced auto signal tracking and true zero crossing detection with magnetic sensors always provides accurate timing at all engine speeds.
Advanced Micro Code EMS have put great effort in programming their micro code to ensure it stays in exact synchronization with the engine. This minimizes the risk of misfired and lean strokes therefore increasing engine life and providing more power. The system also performs a 3 dimensional interpolation between load points to ensure that your engine is getting what you tuned it to receive.

Cheers Ed