E.C.U. and Connectors

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Alan Whitaker

Hi All.
I have a ECU and the connectors from the engine loom are there but there is one or two connectors missing, I think these are inside the car, they removed the engine and all wires but not any from the inside the car.
Question is anybody know if I need these and where what do they do.
I can get the connectors sent to me if I need them.

Thanks for all the help

Alan

No, theres usually two relays fixed to the outside of the ECU.

Let me know what year the LS400? the engine came from and I'll send you or post on here the wiring diagrams you need. I have them all on CD ROM.

Attachments

• lexus-ls400-2-exhaust.jpg
    lexus-ls400-2-exhaust.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 162
no bloody relays near any ecus

most fo them are in fuse box

the ecu u have has 4 plugs

2 plugs in yr pic goto engine

2 missing plugs go mainly to dash and body wiring
u need these or u will not power up yr ecu

they are bloody hard to find
if u do not get the correct ones from the exact car u get yr engine from then
u cannot trust the colours of the wires so make sur eu have correct diagrams

i have some plugs like that which i use on conversions i wire up
and are very rare here in australia so i never sell mine incase i need them for a job

if u get correct diagrasm double check them with the 2 plugs u have to see if they are right

but like i said u need the 2 missing plugs

Hi Bushwhacker.
Looks like I am on a trip back to get the rest of the loom. I did not think about all the other thing needed to make the engine start, O! well we all have to learn from time to time.

Alan

Hi Bushwhacker.
Looks like I am on a trip back to get the rest of the loom. I did not think about all the other thing needed to make the engine start, O! well we all have to learn from time to time.

Alan

Hi Alan, all you need is the loom and four plugs for the ECU, and that the ECU is the correct one for your engine/trans.

Hi Bushwhacker.

Have the right ECU and all the plugs from the engine so there must be another plug still in the car, will try get that this weekend. I have some other plugs from the engine loom, do you know where these go to.

Thanks

Alan

sorry my mistake
ls400 with 2 row plugs have the circuit opening relay near the ecu
what ever plugs ar enot on the ecu are under the dash where u removed ecu

Thanks Guys.
Spoke to the place I got the engine and box from and there has not been anything taken out of the car, I plan on spending this sat taking out the othere wires and plugs.

Thanks All

Alan :fingersx: