Wiring connectors

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Sudsy

G'day all, I am in the process of fitting a Spitronics ECU and would prefer to fit new plugs on the loom rather than cut and shut old ones. Anybody know where I can get the injector, temp sensor, crank sensor etc plugs with pins. Thanks

I don't really stock new ones
I know where to get them thru my contacts butt when it costs around 8 to 15 bucks per connector with seals and terminals most guys don't bother replying to my emails so I don't bother anymore
google is your best friend as long as u know what to type in the big long box

there is not many places in Australia that will sell new ones
especially at a good price as most guys like me will say I can get them but then take 3 weeks to get them from usa

another thing to beware of is some new connectors from china are pretty piss poor
as ive tried afew different types and I send them back as im not happy with them
so depends if u want cheap ones or abit dearer ones

I need some new connectors too. I've broken just about every last clip on my loom. They're so brittle.

Thanks for the replies fellas. Unfortunately my 37 is a daily so cant wait the time to get them at the moment. Have done the cut & shut for now and will order some connectors and good quality wire and make up a new engine harness then swap it over at a later date. Thanks again for your input.

took me ages to find good wire in Australia
thin wall stuff and then Toyota terminals I had to buy 1000 at a time of each
and if u really want to make a good loom u use telflex cable and a lot of deusch plugs
and glue heatshrink straights and bends
but by then 90% of the blokes cant even afford the connectors hehehe

Ah yes, deutsch plugs are friggin expensive to buy, mainly the bloody crimpers!
They have come very handy in my conversions. Especially when you get them for free. Caterpillar electrical plugs are deutsch plugs, hint hint. ;)

yes I have the 500 dollar crimper
and caterpillar have very good connectors
a tiny bit different to deutsch ones but for the better
plus they have very good heat proof sleeving

took me ages to find good wire in Australia
thin wall stuff and then Toyota terminals I had to buy 1000 at a time of each
and if u really want to make a good loom u use telflex cable and a lot of deusch plugs
and glue heatshrink straights and bends
but by then 90% of the blokes cant even afford the connectors hehehe

Well call me lazy if you like but I hate doing the same thing twice if it can be helped. Do it right the first time and forget about it is the way I like to do things. I would rather drive my cars than fix them:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

yes , that's y its not worth keeping good parts any more
the days are gone of doing nice hidden full rewires
the last show car I did was for last years motox and that took me ages
so from now on I try to steer clear or charge by the hour
I laughed at a guy on the phone the other day when he wired up a 1uz for a customer of his and he didn't have the last plug on the ecu so he just pushed wires on terminals

If I was the customer and I paid top dollar for a wiring job and the shop gave it back like that I would have spewed big time