Drive-in-drive-out conversions

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Damo

Anybody out there got any recommendations on who can do a drive-in drive-out style conversion for our lovely 1uz?

A mate of mine wants to convert his VP Commodore, but cant be stuffed doing any work!!

Anyone located in NSW/ACT would be better for him. Thanks guys.

Damo

Quikfit Motorsoprt in Hornsby, a northern suburb in Sydney.

They are actually Quikfit Mufflers but they do lots of 1UZ work including a number of Commodore conversions.

They have a resident 1UZ wiring guru as well.

Sorry I don't have the number but you'll find them in the white pages on the Net.

Nice guys to deal with as well. They're also Autronic dealers.

mr enforcer has done 1uz's before, heck he always seems to have a coupla engines in the shop everytime i visit....

he is also doing my v160-1uz adaptor plate.... if you go there, check out whatever cars are in there... everything is top notch... does excellent work...

scott from Venom Fabrications in brisbane
mainly does cobras but does a lot of conversions, I wish i had gone ther all those years ago.
i was talking to him on the weekend looked at his work ute bravo or some thing late 80's he said it took him 4 days start to finish he hasn't hooked up the A/C there are a few fit problems with it. but he has it down to a fine art. 4 days makes my 2 years look slopy.