Dragging Ass

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

B-FISH

Ya My 92' Sc400 Would Easilt Burn Out When I First Got It, But Now It Doesn't....i Never Did It On Purpose, It Jus Happened Bacause I Upgraded From An 89 Toyota Carolla...lol

I Havent Changed The Air Filter Yet, And I Always By Supreme Fuel, So What Could Be The Reason?? And How Can I Fix It?

How does the car run? Accerlation is off from where it was, or it just won't do a burn out?

By the way, you can wear your tires down to the point that they spin without much noise and don't lay rubber. So nothing may be different.

Or you are ruining your transmission and it is slipping.

Naw Its Not Slippin, And My Tires Are Good. Jus Seems Like Its Lost Some Power Over Tha Last 6 Months Or So. Not A Big Deal. It Iz Gettin Old, Oh Well, Its Still Pretty Fast.

Try a major tuneup....I wasn't aware that even a brand new Sc400 could do a burnout in stock form?????? That's news to me...Those weak arse stock torque converters are the main reason your car won't peel out at launch...

Presicion Industries "Dragon Torque Converter" will correct that problem for you if a full tune up does not....Good luck...

thanks yall, i recently noticed something new, when i accelerate, my check engine light seems to flicker and intensify as my rpms go up, but once i hit the desired speed and cruise, it seems fine??? im thinkin either its acting funny from the fuel injection cleaner i put in, or maybe somethin like a spark plug is out. what do yall think?

Seafoam your SC, change the caps, rotors and plugs...Clean out your intake completely, throttle body cleaning and change out the air filter...Clean your injectors...Lastly, clean and make sure your battery grounds and positive leads are all making perfect contact on both ends..Maybe even change out your ground cable if it's over 10 years old.....That should do the trick as long as your ECU sensors are all reading correctly..O2 sensors, and or old and clogging cats could be your culprit as well..

i think i'll start with an air filter seeing as my budget doesnt allow me to do all that, haha junior college studen man..actually now that i think about it tho, i did reset my computer and maybe i forgot to tighten the cables back up....thanks i'll check it out.

Hey My First Thoughts Were Correct, I Guess It Was Just The Fuel Injection Cleaner Runing Through The Engine Making The Light Flicker, Cuz I Added A Lil Gas And When I Drove A Lil Bit I Guess It Cleared Everything Up, And It Seems To Have Increased My Power N All That Good Stuff!

check your plugs, are they original? although many people might not agree, platinum plugs are worthless for performance. get a standard cheap copper plug. copper is amuch better conductor than platinum, you'[ll get more power and better mileage with copper. platinum is just for marketing so they can say you can go 100k between plug changes becuase the platinum doesn't break down as quickly.