does ne one else have this problem with their 12 disk changer?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

andrew_A_3

ok i have a 93sc400 and i have a 12disk nakamichi cd changer and everytime i hit a bump the song skips, i took my cd player apart and everything looked ok. i just wanted to know if ne one else had this problem and if so how did they fix it.

No it should not skip, your changer is faulty....I use to be a dealer drove many sc's never once skip'd many error messages, failing disc read, slots not loading but never a skip from a bump...I have a tight lowered suspension on my 1992 SC400 and I don't skip, but my changer just broke, the bottom roller is stuck and doesn't roll the disc's into the system..

Bought two on Ebay and they both came defective... I am done with ebay, junkyard time and test on site....

Mine did that, with Music CD that I made.

I dismantled all the brackets, and installed everything on small rubber cushions. 70% more resistance to bumps now. and my cushions were kinda hard. The thing's ez to do, try to find some small rubbers donuts the same same size as your 10MM bolts, install them betwen every parts, do not tight them a lot. It,s not Day and Night but it helps a lot.