Do I need to use orginal ignitors?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

lintrac

Hi all. I have a 1uzfe which I'm putting into my 91 V6 4runner. Do I have to use orignal ignitors or can I use an after market product? Can I also use the orignal air flow senor from the 3vze V6 motor for the 1uzfe
Any info would be much appreciated.
Regards Lindsay.

Looks like I'll be using the Wolf 3D ECU. With this apparently I don't need a AFM. It has one with the ECU. I heard that there might be some after market
ignitors? Is this so? P.S. How in the hell do you resize a picture so it's 19.5kb from 1mb? Have a picture of a lexus bage I made for the covers.

Limtrac,

Check with your engineer first.

If you plan on registering the vehicle you will need stock ECU (or stock looking ECU), stock airbox and Cats.

Tried that but I think they were to discoloured to start with. Would it cost much to get them polished by a professional?

I have polished one rocker cover myself so far, took hours though but looks like a mirror. Also i have polished up all the bits on the front of the motor that are visable with the covers on and have just about finished the bit that is just behind the plastic thermostat housing. Getting the intake manifold polished prefessionally for about $230.

Basically u have to remove all the casting marks, i have been using an electric sander to do this. Start at p80 and work ur way to p800 or so. Then using a metal polish start polishing! U know u have finished when u have lost feeling in ur arms and ur fingers are all cut up and stinging.

Do you have to continually polish it to stop it from dulling? I don't know of any clear coat that is going to help you at that temp either :(

Peewee. Does it matter if you use the orginal ecu & wiring loom from a soarer for a 94 crown motor, or do they have to be from the same motor?