Ditch my cluster?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Spinnetti

Hi, I want to ditch the cluster and just have oil pressure, water temp, volts and maybe oil temp.... are there any cheap aftermarket gauges that work with the stock senders?

thnx

There are many aftermarket gauges available according to your budget but In my opinion JC Whitney is the cheap aftermarket gauges which most of the people likes to prefer.
------------------------------------------------------------------
The various onesies for adults are available in the market and are in recent fashion trends.

There are many aftermarket gauges available according to your budget but In my opinion JC Whitney is the cheap aftermarket gauges which most of the people likes to prefer.
------------------------------------------------------------------
The various onesies for adults are available in the market and are in recent fashion trends.

Thanks, but the real question is, will the lex senders drive aftermarket gauges directly, or do you have to replace senders and wiring too?

After market guages should come with their own senders, fit them and use the stock wiring.

After market gauges will work with the stock senders, but probably won't be very accurate.