Di Vang Meet

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.

Lextreme II

Just call me "Lex"
I am meeting an out of town member next Tuesday (July 3rd) 9 pm. We will be having some coffee and some eye candies at:

Cafe Di Vang 2

Cafe Di Vang 2
14221 Euclid St # A,
Garden Grove, CA 92843
Phone: (714) 636-5107

See you guys there....

I am meeting an out of town member next Tuesday (July 3rd) 9 pm. We will be having some coffee and some eye candies at:

Cafe Di Vang 2

Cafe Di Vang 2
14221 Euclid St # A,
Garden Grove, CA 92843
Phone: (714) 636-5107

See you guys there....

sounds fun i might be down for this one... just got the LS tinted! :006:
u sure u dont wanna go to cafe de thuong or however u spell it? its the one located on magnolia and westminster.

LOL.. we can meet at DV first and check out the goods and perhaps we can head to the other place and compare the the goods between the two shops. perhaps we should bring a camera so we can share it with our distant Aussies freinds.

LOL.. we can meet at DV first and check out the goods and perhaps we can head to the other place and compare the the goods between the two shops. perhaps we should bring a camera so we can share it with our distant Aussies freinds.
You shouldn't bring any camera unless you want some troubles. It's good to see but not good to save.

Ok...

Tonight is the night... If you don't know what I look like. I am the tall, very muscle, handsome asian man....LOL...jk..... See you guys tonights and bring some dollars for tips.... 9 pm..

P.S. Jibby u coming?

This place was sweet but they didnt have any real beer I couldnt tell what they said after I asked the first time so I sounded like an idiot after the second time asking. haha anyways it was nice meeting ya David I wish I could have brought back some of those waitresses with me. Good pick I love the asian thing out in GG they have real cool nightlife. BTW I didn't go crazy 4th of july although I did have alot of fun. thanks for the heads and i'll get those flowbench numbers soon.

Mike

It was nice seeing the servers. The drinks were good too. The price went up. It was 5 bucks but not its 8 bucks per drink. We gotta go somewhere else the next time.