Devices to convert the 1uz into Waste Spark?

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I removed the std distributors - fitted a 4 sets of double ended coils from a mazda miata 2 pairs per bank mounted on 90degree ally bits on the front of each bank (oem used wasted spark) - then fitted a MSD DIS 4 to fire the coils - then I fitted a EMS PRO SPECTRE ECU - which is a fully built and featured Megasquirt with 4 ignition outputs to give the wasted spark - then I bought metres and metres of MSD plug wire and boots and made custom wires - sounds like a lot of work and cash but it is so worth it ! I have more spark than I could ever dream of

to run wasted spark you will need an ecu with at least 4 outputs - If I were to do this again I would use ford edis ignition components intended for a v8 and coils - to do coil on plug is a bit tricky for me here in Africa - as our breakers yards arent as well stocked as yours - people keep cars running for ever here !

I was quite happy to use the std stuff but it all needed to be replaced - only had one coil, no ignitors and the caps were cracked along with pitted rotors and damaged wires - would of cost me as much to replace as the msd box to get oem going again - so easy choice to go cdi