deleted post

The 1UZFE EGR Delete Kit is available for sale here.
I've never seen an exhaust flap
What is the terminal called that makes u think
It's an exhaust flap

well those diagrams might be wrong

m+ and m- are for the traction control motor arent they

on monday when im back at work il look at my facotry crown diagrams see what they say

ive just never seen exhaust flaps on a 1uz

anyway leave em out like u said

The UZS131 Crown ran a dual stage muffler (exactly like the new Varex ones)
Under most conditions the muffler was quiet, but under WOT the muffler opened up and got a bit noisier.
Thats what those 2 pins are for, controlling the exhaust controller.
Completely unneeded in a conversion.

The 2nd'd TPS doesn't need to be connected either.

ok cool

i learn somehting new every day

if u r going manual gbox none of the wires on that 8 pin plug n needed
if u r running the auto and u have engine plus auto ecu then i think 3 or 4 of the wires in that external plug are used

Sideshow,

You may be able to help with this.

I've put a UZS131 motor and gearbox into my GS130 Crown wagon (its the old Sixworks wagon which had a 1GGZE).

I'm having trouble getting the ECT ECU to recognise the rear tranny speed sensor, to stop it throwing a code.

Now the stock setup runs a 32 tooth sensor, with a hall effect sensor. Signal runs to the ABS box, which drops it to 4 pulses, and onto the ECT ECU.

Now I've modified the chopper wheel to only have 4 teeth, and I've replaced the hall effect sensor with a normal inductive sensor (like the Celsior/Soarer autobox has), and wired that directly to SS1 and SS2 on the ECT ECU.

I've verified that the signal is getting to the ECT ECU, but I'm still getting the error.

I've only guessed on SS1 and SS2 based on KDog's diagrams. And unfortunately I didn't test anything before pulling the UZS131 apart, and I don't have any friends with UZS131's.

Just wondering if you've managed to get it working in the past?

I'd have to say that the UZS131 loom and ecu is the hardest thing I've ever had to wire. What a pain in the ass.

Thanks mate.

the 131s are pisseasy when u have factory diagrams of whole car heheehe
yer ss1 and ss2 are wrong plus u cant use inductive sensor
u need hall effect signal into sp2

i just fit one of my black boxes and u dont have to modify anything
it amplifies the signal and divides it to correct pulse count

cant good old grant help u
heard he does all this shit up newcastle way as i a run in with a conversion sho up that way so i think they get him to do it now heheeheh

hope that helped abit
as i dont get any work thru this site anymore so i dont give out any top secrets
plus half the wankers on toymods
i look after them very well
heheheheheheh

Yeah, totally understand you need to be guarded.

Its just a bit late to fit any magical boxes :p

I need to find a friend with a UZS131 and do some diagnostics with a CRO.

bwt, I haven't spoken to Grant in years.
I bought the car off a guy in QLD, who probably bought it off someone who bought it off Grant.
So its changed a few hands since then!